The plugin Barcode for WooCommerce allows you to create parcel labels directly from within your WordPress backend without logging into your Swiss Post account.
Labels can be created and ordered via the integrated editor. The editor supports all products available for the Webservice Barcode and Barcode via the Digital Commerce API (except DIRECT). The WooCommerce integration allows you to automatically copy the address data from WooCommerce orders. If you are using the Webservice Barcode (not Barcode via Digital Commerce API) you can also bulk order labels for WooCommerce orders. The label editor and the plugin can also be used without WooCommerce, i.e. you can also order labels by manually entering the recipient’s address.
With the template feature you can order labels within no time. Create templates for often used Barcode products and complete an order with a few clicks. You can also add links to WooCommerce order confirmation emails to admins to speed up the order process even more. Additionally, you can add tracking numbers to customer’s emails with links to the tracking status on the website of the Swiss Post. The plugin also supports the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin by automatically adding tracking numbers to orders.
Labels are ordered via a secure SSL connection and can be downloaded from the WordPress backend anytime.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
Barcode for WooCommerce can also purchased as a bundle which also contains the plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce (see right side for prices). When renewing a bundle license you get 30% off the original bundle price.
The bundle allows you the order and print both parcel labels and letter stamps directly from within WordPress.
- Connects your website to Barcode of Swiss Post to create labels (via Digital Commerce API or Webservice Barcode)
- One-time setup, no need to login afterwards.
- Editor for label creation.
- Automatically fills in address data of WooCommerce orders (choose between shipping and billing address or custom assignment to checkout fields).
- Bulk order labels for WooCommerce orders (only Webservice Barcode)
- Upload images for labels.
- Create templates for frequently used Barcode products.
- Tracking numbers in WooCommerce emails.
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Supports all Barcode products (except DIRECT).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 4.5.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.5.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future (via updates).
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update the plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- Integration contract with the Swiss Post for Barcode via the Digital Commerce API or Webservice Barcode.
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your website.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- Die automatische Erneuerung der Lizenz kann jederzeit gekündigt werden. Die Lizenz ist in dem Fall gültig bis zum Ende der bezahlten Periode.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
WebStamp + Barcode (bundle)
Setup of the plugin and connection to a Barcode / Digital Commerce API account (1 website).
Hinweis: The demo also shows the plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce
Version 2.5.0 – 07.09.2020
- Feature – Added rule type ‘payment method instance’ to template rules.
- Fix – Assign WC order id to BC order for custom address assigments.
- Fix – Shorten fields for custom assignments.
- Fix – Hide template rule value2 for non-numerical types.
- Enhancement – Return error if bulk order fails.
Version 2.4.0 – 06.09.2020
- Feature – Delete orders and templates in list table.
- Enhancement – Display errors and license data on license activation/deactivation/check.
- Enhancement – Log license errors.
- Enhancement – Raised POST request timeout for license check.
- Dev – Updated Plugin_Updater.
Version 2.3.2 – 03.09.2020
- Fix – Fixed incomplete PHP tag in Barcode_Template_Rules_Handler.
Version 2.3.1 – 02.09.2020
- Fix – Use non-blocking AJAX requests for license activation/deactivation/check.
Version 2.3.0 – 30.08.2020
- Feature – Added option to merge PDF files into one single file.
- Feature – Added condition ‘equals’ to template rules.
- Feature – Added rule types ‘payment method’ and ‘shipping method’ to template rules.
- Enhancement – Made weight field optional in editor.
- Enhancement – Added de_CH translations.
- Fix – Use customer address for GAS recipient.
- Fix – Wrap Weight element in Dimensions for Webservice.
- Fix – Cut off recipient field content lengths when loading WooCommerce addresses.
- Dev – Added filter for email attachments.
Version 2.2.0 – 10.08.2020
- Feature – Functionality to automatically create labels based on rules when a WooCommerce order is placed.
- Fix – Display time in local time.
Version 2.1.1 – 27.07.2020
- Fix – Removed deprecated saving of tracking code in Barcode_Order object to prevent duplicate tracking codes.
Version 2.1.0 – 18.07.2020
- Feature – Added checkbox to settings to address labels personally.
- Fix – Strip backslashes from address fields before saving to database.
- Enhancement – Changed field assignments of customer name and company fields.
- Dev – Moved helper classes into namespace Mame_Bc\lib.
Version 2.0.5 – 17.06.2020
- Fix – Use language parameter as uppercase string for the Digital Commerce API.
Version 2.0.4 – 16.06.2020
- Fix – Added missing textdomains to translatable strings.
Version 2.0.3 – 12.06.2020
- Fix – Check if ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE and get_user_locale() return valid languages and use ‘en’ if not.
Version 2.0.2 – 05.06.2020
- Enhancement – Get billing address if shipping address is empty for WooCommerce orders.
- Fix – Create new redirect URL when handling bulk orders to prevent getting query args from previous requests.
Version 2.0.1 – 02.06.2020
- Fix – Changed wrong constant name MAME_WS_PREFIX to MAME_BC_PREFIX in Barcode_Template_Editor_Handler.
Version 2.0.0 – 31.05.2020
- Feature – Integration of the Webservice Barcode as an alternative to the Digital Commerce API.
- Feature – Added bulk orders to order multiple labels at once (only Webservice).
- Feature – Added labels list to menu.
- Feature – Added buttons to open/download all files of an order at once to order list.
- Fix – Use production endpoint for test API request. Barcode’s INT endpoint is not available anymore.
- Fix – Use readfile instead of file_get_contents to output PNG and PDF files.
- Enhancement – Retry POST request to Swiss Post to generate address label three times if connection fails.
- Enhancement – Added error response when request to create token fails.
- Enhancement – Show errors and notices on order list and single page.
- Enhancement – Show related labels of order in overlay (order list).
- Enhancement – Show related orders of label in overlay (label list).
- Enhancement – List related labels instead of orders in the Barcode metabox of the WC order edit screen.
- Dev – Added function to JSON handler to show message in overlay.
- DB – Added columns recipient_id, wc_order_id and time to mame_bc_label table.
- DB – Added columns errors and notices to mame_bc_order table.
Version 1.5.0 – 19.04.2020
- Feature – Added Logger and settings to log errors or all events.
- Enhancement – Added error handler to return more detailed error information on bad requests.
- Enhancement – Return errors when customer data is missing before sending a request.
Version 1.4.3 – 02.04.2020
- Feature – Added option to add ProClima logo to labels.
Version 1.4.2 – 13.12.2019
- Fix – Check if current page is mame_bc_menu_settings before creating new Session and Customer.
Version 1.4.1 – 11.11.2019
- Fix – check if current user has permission ‘manage_woocommerce’ instead of checking for ‘administrator’ when printing or downloading files.
- Fix – include wc-cart-functions.php before creating new WC_Customer and calling get_checkout_fields().
Version 1.4.0 – 09.09.2019
- Feature – Custom assignment of WooCommerce fields to Barcode address fields.
Version 1.3.3 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
Version 1.3.2 – 19.04.2019
- Fix – Show preview button after save.
Version 1.3.1 – 18.04.2019
- Fix – Bind click event on document for image upload.
Version 1.3.0 – 12.04.2019
- Feature – WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Fix – Open print dialog after order.
- Fix – Load overview on template load.
Version 1.2.8 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.2.7 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.2.6 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Check if GET index is defined for settings page.
Version 1.2.5 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Renamed variable for jQuery noConflict mode.
Version 1.2.4 – 15.03.2019
- Fix – Escape attribute on settings page.
Version 1.2.3 – 13.03.2019
- Fix – Typo in db setup.
Version 1.2.2 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Check if Barcode_Customer::$domicile_post_office is set before the order.
Version 1.2.1 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Added missing dot before extension in filename.
- Tweak – Only log errors if MAME_DEBUG set.
- Tweak – Added get_file() function to Barcode_Label to retrieve the content of the label file.
Version 1.2.0 – 27.01.2019
- Feature – Added tracking numbers to the order overview.
- Feature – Added option to include tracking numbers in confirmation emails.
- Fix – load WooCommerce buttons on admin screen when loading draft or starting new order.
Version 1.1.1 – 13.01.2019
- Fix – show editor fields when no draft or template available.
Version 1.1.0 – 13.01.2019
- Feature – Added order templates (editor, template list view).
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to order overview screen on template load.
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to print screen after an order has been placed.
- Feature – Added setting to add links to order confirmation email to load templates directly.
- Tweak – Fill in fields from draft order directly in PHP.
- Fix – Get correct file type when downloading files.
- Fix – Option name in Mame_Licensing.
Version 1.0.0 – 04.11.2018
- Initial release.
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.