The plugin Barcode for WooCommerce allows you to create parcel labels directly from within your WordPress backend without logging into your Barcode account (Swiss Post) each time.
Labels can be created and ordered via the integrated editor. The editor supports all products available for the Webservice Barcode (except DIRECT). The WooCommerce integration allows you to automatically copy the address data from WooCommerce orders. Notice: The editor and the plugin can also be used without WooCommerce.
With the template feature you can order labels within no time. Create templates for often used Barcode products and complete an order with a few clicks. You can also add links to WooCommerce order confirmation emails to admins to speed up the order process even more. Additionally, you can add tracking numbers with links to the website of the Swiss Post to customer’s emails. The plugin also supports the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin by automatically adding the tracking number to the order if the plugin is active.
Labels are ordered via a secure SSL connection and can be downloaded from the WordPress backend anytime.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
Barcode for WooCommerce can also purchased as a bundle which also contains the plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce (see right side for prices). When renewing a bundle license you get 30% off the original bundle price.
The bundle allows you the order and print both parcel labels and letter stamps directly from within WordPress.
- Connects your website to Barcode (via Digital Commerce API)
- One-time setup, no need to login afterwards.
- Editor for label creation.
- WooCommerce integration: copy address data (choose between shipping and billing address)
- Upload images for labels.
- Template feature for often used Barcode products.
- Tracking numbers in WooCommerce emails.
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Supports all Barcode products (except DIRECT).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 3.7.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.2.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- Integration contract with the Swiss Post for Barcode via the Digital Commerce API .
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your website.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- Die automatische Erneuerung der Lizenz kann jederzeit gekündigt werden. Die Lizenz ist in dem Fall gültig bis zum Ende der bezahlten Periode.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
WebStamp + Barcode (bundle)
Setup of the plugin and connection to a Barcode / Digital Commerce API account (1 website).
Hinweis: The demo also shows the plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce
Version 1.4.0 – 09.09.2019
- Feature – Custom assignment of WooCommerce fields to Barcode address fields.
Version 1.3.3 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
Version 1.3.2 – 19.04.2019
- Fix – Show preview button after save.
Version 1.3.1 – 18.04.2019
- Fix – Bind click event on document for image upload.
Version 1.3.0 – 12.04.2019
- Feature – WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Fix – Open print dialog after order.
- Fix – Load overview on template load.
Version 1.2.8 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.2.7 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.2.6 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Check if GET index is defined for settings page.
Version 1.2.5 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Renamed variable for jQuery noConflict mode.
Version 1.2.4 – 15.03.2019
- Fix – Escape attribute on settings page.
Version 1.2.3 – 13.03.2019
- Fix – Typo in db setup.
Version 1.2.2 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Check if Barcode_Customer::$domicile_post_office is set before the order.
Version 1.2.1 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Added missing dot before extension in filename.
- Tweak – Only log errors if MAME_DEBUG set.
- Tweak – Added get_file() function to Barcode_Label to retrieve the content of the label file.
Version 1.2.0 – 27.01.2019
- Feature – Added tracking numbers to the order overview.
- Feature – Added option to include tracking numbers in confirmation emails.
- Fix – load WooCommerce buttons on admin screen when loading draft or starting new order.
Version 1.1.1 – 13.01.2019
- Fix – show editor fields when no draft or template available.
Version 1.1.0 – 13.01.2019
- Feature – Added order templates (editor, template list view).
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to order overview screen on template load.
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to print screen after an order has been placed.
- Feature – Added setting to add links to order confirmation email to load templates directly.
- Tweak – Fill in fields from draft order directly in PHP.
- Fix – Get correct file type when downloading files.
- Fix – Option name in Mame_Licensing.
Version 1.0.0 – 04.11.2018
- Initial release.
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.