The PostFinance for WooCommerce plugin connects your online shop with the e-payment services of PostFinance and enables the PostFinance Card and PostFinance e-Finance payment methods on your checkout.
After selecting one of the PostFinance payment methods on the checkout the customer will be redirected to the website of PostFinance where he fulfils payment and will then be redirected to your online shop. The status of the order and stock is automatically updated in the background.
You can choose between 20 payment gateways to enable on the checkout: PostFinance (all payment methods), PostFinance e-finance, PostFinance Card, credit card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, DirectLink (directly implemented credit card form on the checkout), TWINT, PayPal, Maestro, Maestro UK, Paysafe Card, eps, giropay, iDEAL, Swissbilling (not available at the moment), Open Invoice. You can check out and test all payment methods on this page.
Choose between four different display modes of the payment page:
- Redirect your customer to the website of PostFinance.
- Visually let your customer fulfil payment on your website without leaving the shop using a dynamic template (SSL required).
- Display the PostFinance payment page in an iFrame on the checkout of your website.
- Use DirectLink (SSL required) to display a credit card form directly on your checkout and let the customer complete the payment with one click. If necessary there will be a 3-D Secure check, either in the main window or in a pop-up window. No credit card information is saved on your website.
The plugin also lets you manage transactions directly from the WordPress backend (SSL required). You can authorize, create, delete or refund payments without logging into the back office of your PostFinance PSP account. With the help of the plugin WooCommerce Subscriptions and the PostFinance Alias Manager / One-Page Checkout you will be able to sell subscriptions with automatic renewals.
In addition to this plugin you will need a PostFinance PSP account to receive payments. The plugin is compatible with all the plans PostFinance Basic, PostFinance Startup and PostFinance Professional. You can also connect multiple WooCommerce online shops with the same PostFinance PSP account using this plugin.
Updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
Notice for the payment method TWINT: If you use the separately available TWINT plugin your shop will directly be connected to your TWINT account. Since transactions will then not be fulfilled by PostFinance there will be no PostFinance transaction fees (in contrast to using the TWINT payment method of the PostFinance plugin).
mame webdesign is an official software partner of PostFinance.
- Payment by PostFinance E-Finance, PostFinance Card, credit card, TWINT, PayPal, Maestro, Paysafe Card.
- Secure transmission of order data to PostFinance.
- Automatic payment processing and updating of the WordPress database.
- Compatible to PostFinance Basic, Startup and Professional.
- You only need one E-Payment account for multiple shops.
- 4 different display modes for the PostFinance payment page: PF website, direct in iframe, direct using a template direct using DirectLink.
- 20 different WooCommerce payment methods.
- Credit card form for payments directly on the checkout page (SSL required).
- No credit card information will be saved.
- Layout editor for the PostFinance payment form.
- Identity check via 3-D Secure if required.
- Payment status query via DirectLink (SSL required)
- Edit your PostFinance payments directly from WooCommerce (SSL required).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 2.0.x – 3.6.x, WordPress 3.8-5.2.x
- WPML compatible
- Sell subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions and the Alias Gateway.
- Plugin in German, English and French.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in German and English.
- Supports all currencies supported by PostFinance.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop)
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- Die automatische Erneuerung der Lizenz kann jederzeit gekündigt werden. Die Lizenz ist in dem Fall gültig bis zum Ende der bezahlten Periode.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Installation and setup of the plugin in connection to the PostFinance PSP account. Will be refunded if you don't have a PostFinance PSP account yet and fill in the registration form below.
No PostFinance e-Payment account? Fill out the registration form to get a free Test-Account.
Version 2.4.5 – 23.07.2019
- Fix – Handle WP error in API.
- Dev – Made API endpoint compatible to EDD plugin.
Version 2.4.4 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
- Fix – Don’t send old mobile template when no template is selected.
Version 2.4.3 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 2.4.2 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 2.4.1 – 27.02.2019
- Fix – Removed action save_metabox from Postfinance_Directlink_Maintenance_Metabox.
Version 2.4.0 – 25.02.2019
- Feature – Maintenance requests via AJAX.
- Feature – List all past maintenance requests.
- Feature – Added settings fields for text on payment page.
- Fix – Removed nonce from system info tab.
- Fix – Save empty license options on plugin initialization.
- Tweak – Only show PF metabox on PF order screens.
Version 2.3.5 – 12.11.2018
- Fix – Update license options correctly on plugin update.
Version 2.3.4 – 06.11.2018
- Fix – Payment page: check if ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE is defined.
- Tweak – Use new Mame_Licensing and Mame_Plugin_Updater for licensing and updates.
Version 2.3.3 – 22.07.2018
- Feature – New payment methods: Swissbilling, Open Invoice CH, eps, giropay, iDEAL.
- Fix – Directly access order id property instead of using function get_id() for WC version prior to 2.7.0.
Version 2.3.2 – 30.05.2018
- Fix – Restrict cancelling of order if order is complete or processing.
- Tweak – Add WPML language checks for de_CH, fr_CH, it_CH.
Version 2.3.1 – 04.04.2018
- Fix – Fetch correct parameters to create the SHA hash.
- Tweak – Removed redundant check of transaction response.
Version 2.3.0 – 01.04.2018
- Feature – WooCommerce Subscriptions integration.
- Fix – Added wc-api to prohibited parameters array.
- Fix – Used get_home_url instead of get_site_url for multisite licensing.
Version 2.2.2- 06.02.2018
- Feature – Handle refunds from the PF backend.
- Feature – Refund payments using the form provided by WooCommerce.
- Feature – Handle both POST and GET requests (gateway and API).
- Feature – Added support for Polylang.
- Tweak – Check for additional payment statuses.
- Tweak – Added static mobile template for mobile devices (if dynamic template mode is not enabled).
Version 2.2.1 – 10.09.2017
- Feature – Added formal language translations for German.
- Fix – Round amount to two decimals.
- Fix – Correct update URL for multisite installations.
- Fix – Made save_metabox() static in PostFinance_Directlink_Maintenance_Metabox.php.
- Tweak – Added notice to manage the license.
- Tweak – Updated translations.
Version 2.2.0 – 25.06.2017
- Feature – New Payment gateways: TWINT, PayPal, Amex, Diners, Maestro, Paysafe, JCB.
- Fix – Undefined index in systeminfo customer email.
- Fix – Incorrect PF settings link.
- Fix – WPML: Check if ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE exists.
- Tweak – Replaced deprecated WC functions.
- Tweak – Gateways use endpoint instead of query vars.
Version 2.1.4 – 15.04.2017
- Fix – Moved WooCommerce version check to gateway constructor.
Version 2.1.3 – 13.04.2017
- Update – Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x.
- Feature – Apply filters on return url.
Version 2.1.2 – 27.12.2016
- Fix – Undefined indices in payment gateways.
Version 2.1.1 – 21.12.2016
- Fix – Plugin settings link.
- Fix – Correctly retrieve customer email on system info page.
- Fix – Correctly encode OWNERTELNO and TITLE.
- Fix – Prevent language redirection on payment page.
Version 2.1.0 – 22.11.2016
- Feature – System information section.
- Feature – Added option to choose order status on PostFinance status 91 and 51.
- Tweak – License check cronjob and license check on PF options page.
- Fix – Changed include statements.
- Tweak – Added remove button to multishop fields.
Version 2.0.14 – 04.07.2016
- Fix – Multiple API GET requests.
Version 2.0.13 – 29.06.2016
- Fix – Alternative URL encoding for API redirection.
Version 2.0.12 – 29.06.2016
- Fix – Check if API shops array is empty
Version 2.0.11 – 27.06.2016
- Fix – Correct status check on status 1 and 93.
Version 2.0.10 – 26.06.2016
- Tweak – UTF-8 option to send the request to the right PF endpoint.
Version 2.0.9 – 26.06.2016
- Fix – Only display DirectLink metabox if API user, API pw and DL-SHA-IN is set.
- Feature – mame API for direct HTTP requests after PF transaction.
- Feature – Multishop feature for mame API to use one PF account for many shops.
- Fix – Additional transaction status code checks.
Version 2.0.8 – 01.05.2016
- Fix – Return URL for DirectLink gateway.
- Fix – Renamed constants due to conflict with TWINT plugin.
- Fix – Renamed localized php variables due to conflict with TWINT plugin.
Version 2.0.7 – 20.03.2016
- Tweak – AJAX license activation/deactivation.
- Fix – License check to update license status if server not available.
Version 2.0.6 – 08.03.2016
- Update – New update/licensing system.
- Fix – No lazy load on redirect image (WP Rocket).
- Fix – Corrected redirection URI.
- Fix – Correct path for license activation.
- Tweak – License notice optimization.
Version 2.0.5 – 15.11.2015
- Fix – Corrected first name parameter.
- Fix – Updated WPML redirection URI.
Version 2.0.3 – 13.05.2015
- Feature – Custom order numbers possible.
- Fix – Correct WPML redirection URI
- Fix – Accept apostrophes in checkout fields.
Version 2.0.1 – 14.05.2015
- Fix – Redirection to order confirmation page in correct language if WPML is active.
- Fix – Correct WooCommerce API URI for “directory for default language” setting in WPML
Version 2.0 – 07.05.2015
- Feature – 7 different gateways
- Feature – Order status and maintenance by DirectLink
- Feature – 4 different checkout modes
- Feature – Layout settings for the payment form
- Feature – 3-D Secure check
- Update – Compatible up to WooCommerce 2.3.8
Version 1.4.1 -10.03.2015
- Fix – Possible white screen after redirection
Version 1.4 -26.02.2015
- Update – Compatible up to WooCommerce 2.3.5
- Feature – Replace default PostFinance icon
- Fix – Redirection issue with no shop page set
- Fix – Performance issue if license server is not available
Version 1.3 -19.11.2014
- Update – Compatible up to WooCommerce 2.2.8.
- Feature – Set redirection URLs for use of PF account on multiple websites.
Version 1.2 – 22.09.2014
- Feature – Added French and English translations.
- Feature – Compatible to PF Startup and PF Professional.
- Feature – Added Documentation in English
Version 1.1 – 16.05.2014
- Fix: Order status will change to ‘on-hold’ if PostFinance status is 5.
- Fix: Changed wrong image link on redirection.
Version 1.0 – 14.03.2014
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.