Notice: The PostFinance Basic, Startup and Professional solutions are no longer offered by PostFinance, but existing customers can continue to use the PSP solution until 2025 without migrating to the new PostFinance solution. The plugin will continue to be updated until 2025 and support is guaranteed (valid license required).
The PostFinance for Easy Digital Downloads plugin connects your online shop with the e-payment services of PostFinance and enables the PostFinance Card PostFinance e-Finance payment methods on your checkout.
After selecting one of the payment methods on the checkout the customer will be redirected to the website of PostFinance where he fulfills payment and will then be redirected to your online shop. The status of the order is automatically updated in the background.
You can choose between 20 payment gateways to enable on the checkout: PostFinance (all payment methods), PostFinance e-finance, PostFinance Card, credit card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, DirectLink (directly implemented credit card form on the checkout), TWINT, PayPal, Maestro, Maestro UK, Paysafe Card, eps, giropay, iDEAL, Swissbilling (not available at the moment), Open Invoice. You can check out and test all payment methods on this page.
Choose between four different display modes of the payment page:
- Redirect your customer to the website of PostFinance.
- Visually let your customer fulfill payment on your website without leaving the shop using a dynamic template (SSL required).
- Display the PostFinance payment page in an iFrame on the checkout of your website.
- Use DirectLink (SSL required) to display a credit card form directly on your checkout and let the customer complete the payment with one click. If necessary there will be a 3-D Secure check, either in the main window or in a pop-up window. No credit card information is saved on your website.
The plugin also lets you manage transactions directly from the WordPress backend (SSL required). You can authorize, create, delete or refund payments without logging into the back office of your PostFinance PSP account. The plugin is compatible with the extension EDD Recurring Payments which allows you to sell subscriptions with automatic renewals (PostFinance Alias Manager and One-Page Checkout required).
In addition to this plugin you will need a PostFinance PSP account. The plugin is compatible with PostFinance Basic, PostFinance Startup and PostFinance Professional. You can also connect multiple online shops which are using this plugin oder the PostFinance for WooCommerce plugin to the same PostFinance PSP account.
Updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
mame webdesign is an official software partner of PostFinance.
- Payment by PostFinance E-Finance, PostFinance Card, credit card, TWINT, PayPal, Maestro, Paysafe Card.
- Secure transmission of order data to PostFinance.
- Automatic payment processing and updating of the WordPress database.
- Compatible to PostFinance Basic, Startup and Professional.
- You only need one E-Payment account for multiple shops.
- 4 different display modes for the PostFinance payment page: PF website, direct in iframe, direct using a template direct using DirectLink.
- 20 different EDD payment methods.
- Credit card form for payments directly on the checkout page (SSL required).
- No credit card information will be saved.
- Layout editor for the PostFinance payment form.
- Identity check via 3-D Secure if required.
- Payment status query via DirectLink (SSL required)
- Edit your PostFinance payments directly from WordPress (SSL required).
- Compatible to Easy Digital Downloads 2.9.x, WordPress 3.8-5.5.x
- WPML compatible
- Sell subscriptions with EDD Recurring Payments and the Alias Gateway.
- Plugin in German and English.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in German and English.
- Supports all currencies supported by PostFinance.
- Update the plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop)
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Installation and setup of the plugin in connection to the PostFinance PSP account. Will be refunded if you don't have a PostFinance PSP account yet and fill in the registration form below.
No PostFinance e-Payment account? Fill out the registration form to get a free Test-Account.
Version 1.0.0 – 06.08.2019
- Initial release.
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.