The plugin “Saferpay for WooCommerce” connects your online shop to the services of Saferpay (SIX) and enables various payment methods on your checkout. Depending on the Saferpay contract the plugin over 20 payment methods such as VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, TWINT and PostFinance can be used. You can find a complete list of the payment methods at the bottom of this page. You can check out and test some of the payment methods on the DEMO page (some payment methods are not available in the Saferpay test account).
The plugin communicates with Saferpay over an encrypted connection (SSL required). The payment itself takes place on the secure servers of Saferpay. To use the plugin and receive payments a Saferpay account (eCommerce or Business) is required.
The Saferpay Transaction Interface (Business account required) allows payments to be processed directly on your website. The customer stays on the website during a transaction while the payment process is handled in the background via the servers of Saferpay (SSL certificate required). Additionally, a credit card form can be implemented directly on the checkout page for certain payment methods (your website has to be SAQ-A EP PCI certified to use this feature). Payment refunds can be processed directly from the backend of your website.
The plugin also allows your shop to sell subscriptions (WooCommerce Subscriptions required) and automatically charges recurring payments. For each subscription an alias is created and stored on the secure servers of Saferpay. The recurring payment can then be processed without the customer explicitly sending the data again.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
- Adds various payment methods such as credit card, TWINT, PostFinance, Maestro to your online shop.
- Secure transmission of order data to Saferpay.
- Automatic payment processing.
- It is possible to connect multiple online shops to the same Saferpay account (multiple licenses needed).
- 26 different WooCommerce payment methods.
- Transaction interface: implements the payment process directly into your online shop. The customer stays on your website during the payment (Business account required).
- Directly implement credit card forms on the checkout page(Business account required).
- Recurring payments via WooCommerce Subscriptions (Business account required).
- Refund payments directly from the WordPress backend(Business account required).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 3.6.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.1.x.
- Compatible to Saferpay eCommerce and Business accounts.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Supports all currencies supported by Saferpay.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- PostFinance eFinance
- PostFinance Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Bonus Card
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Union Pay
- WooCommerce plugin.
- Saferpay account (eCommerce or Business).
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your online shop.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- Die automatische Erneuerung der Lizenz kann jederzeit gekündigt werden. Die Lizenz ist in dem Fall gültig bis zum Ende der bezahlten Periode.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Installation and setup of the plugin in connection to the Saferpay account for 1 website. If you simultaneously purchase the plugin "Saferpay for WooCommerce - Business Add-On" you only need one installation service for both plugins.
Version 1.0.7 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.0.6 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.0.5 – 25.02.2019
- Fix – Check if transaction is already captured and redirect to order received page.
- Fix – Race condition of redirection to success page and http-to-http request.
Version 1.0.4 – 19.11.2018
- Fix – Systeminfo: get license info from Mame_Licensing class.
- Fix – Removed unnecessary nonce check.
- Fix – Option name in Mame_Licensing.
- Fix – Mame_Licensing: check if WC is active and if the field has to be loaded in the settings tab.
- Tweak – Systeminfo: removed unnecessary nonce.
- Tweak – Use constant MAME_SUBSCRIPTIONS_ACTIVE.
Version 1.0.3 – 25.10.2018
- Fix – Included Saferpay_Subscription_Handler earlier since Saferpay_Business_Transaction_Handler depends on it.
Version 1.0.2 – 06.08.2018
- Tweak – Updated Mame_Licensing.
Version 1.0.1 – 26.06.2018
- Feature – added Business functionality to base Saferpay plugin.
Version 1.0 – 29.05.2018
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.