The plugin “Saferpay for WooCommerce” connects your online shop to the services of Saferpay (SIX) and enables various payment methods on your checkout. Depending on the Saferpay contract the plugin over 20 payment methods such as VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, TWINT and PostFinance can be used. You can find a complete list of the payment methods at the bottom of this page. You can check out and test some of the payment methods on the DEMO page (some payment methods are not available in the Saferpay test account).
The plugin communicates with Saferpay over an encrypted connection. The payment itself takes place on the secure servers of Saferpay. To use the plugin and receive payments a Saferpay account (Easy or Flex) is required.
The Saferpay Transaction Interface allows payments to be processed directly on your website. The customer stays on the website during a transaction while the payment process is handled in the background via the servers of Saferpay (SSL certificate required). Additionally, a credit card form can be implemented directly on the checkout page for certain payment methods (your website has to be SAQ-A EP PCI certified to use this feature). Payment refunds can be processed directly from the backend of your website.
The plugin also allows your shop to sell subscriptions (WooCommerce Subscriptions required) and automatically charges recurring payments. For each subscription an alias is created and stored on the secure servers of Saferpay. The recurring payment can then be processed without the customer explicitly sending the data again.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
- Adds various payment methods such as credit card, TWINT, PostFinance, Maestro to your online shop.
- Secure transmission of order data to Saferpay.
- Automatic payment processing.
- It is possible to connect multiple online shops to the same Saferpay account (multiple licenses needed).
- 26 different WooCommerce payment methods.
- Transaction interface: implements the payment process directly into your online shop. The customer stays on your website during the payment.
- Directly implement credit card forms on the checkout page.
- Recurring payments via WooCommerce Subscriptions (plugin sold separately; Saferpay Flex account required).
- Refund payments directly from the WordPress backend.
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 8.x, WordPress 4.4 – 6.4.x.
- Compatibel with WooCommerce HPOS.
- Compatible to Saferpay Easy and Flex accounts.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Supports all currencies supported by Saferpay.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- 30% discount if the license is renewed before it expires.
- PostFinance eFinance
- PostFinance Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Bonus Card
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Union Pay
- Apple Pay
- WooCommerce plugin.
- Saferpay account (Easy or Flex).
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your online shop.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- Licenses may be transferred to other natural or legal persons under the following conditions:
- The entire license is transferred, which means that the license and the plugins associated with the license can no longer be used by the original holder of the license.
- The new holder accepts these terms and conditions as well as all other contracts and conditions that you have agreed to in connection with the license.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Installation and setup of the plugin in connection to the Saferpay account for 1 website. If you simultaneously purchase the plugin "Saferpay for WooCommerce - Business Add-On" you only need one installation service for both plugins.
Version 1.7.0 – 25.10.2023
- Feature – Added WooCommerce HPOS compatibility.
- Fix – Correctly sort logs.
Version 1.6.1 – 28.04.2023
- Fix – Check if HTTP_USER_AGENT for filtering Apple Pay payment method.
Version 1.6.0 – 09.03.2023
- Feature – Added logs tab on settings page.
- Fix – Use wc_get_order instead of WC_Order constructor to retrieve WC orders.
- Update – Spec Version 1.32: Replaced ReturnUrls with ReturnUrl.
Version 1.5.1 – 28.04.2022
- Fix – Check if Transaction property exists before handling Assert JSON response.
- Enhancement – Include all payment methods to prevent issues with WPML plugin.
Version 1.5.0 – 20.01.2022
- Feature – Added Google Pay payment method.
- Update – Spec Version 1.26: Split Notification into Notification.NotifyUrl into Notification.SuccessNotifyUrl and Notification.FailNotifyUrl.
Version 1.4.4 – 19.05.2021
- CSS – Added missing icon/label CSS to payment methods on the checkout page.
Version 1.4.3 – 17.05.2021
- Fix – Allow refunds from all gateways which support refunds.
- Fix – Check if subscription function exists.
Version 1.4.2 – 30.12.2020
- Fix – Use plugin name instead of item ID for update check.
Version 1.4.1 – 26.10.2020
- Fix – Accept payment if ThreeDs container is not present if option mame_sp_no_liability_no_auth_continue is enabled.
Version 1.4.0 – 06.09.2020
- Enhancement – Display errors and license data on license activation/deactivation/check.
- Enhancement – Log license errors.
- Enhancement – Raised POST request timeout for license check.
- Fix – Only log PaymentMeans in Saferpay_Payment_Handler if property exists.
- Dev – Updated Plugin_Updater.
Version 1.3.4 – 02.09.2020
- Fix – Use correct activate license button class.
- Fix – Use non-blocking AJAX requests for license activation/deactivation/check.
Version 1.3.3 – 25.08.2020
- Enhancement – Use svg icons on checkout page.
Version 1.3.2. 08.05.2020
- Fix – No check for LiabilityShift for payment methods which do not support 3DS.
Version 1.3.1 – 08.05.2020
- Fix – Reverted to JSON API Version 1.16.
Version 1.3.0 – 07.05.2020
- Feature – Added Apple Pay payment method.
- Update – Use new Saferpay API version. Added capture ID and status to order meta.
- Enhancement – Added settings to continue payments without LiabilityShift.
- Enhancement – Log more errors and events.
- Fix – Changed NotifyUrl to a different callback to prevent the payment response of being handled multiple times.
Version 1.2.0 – 01.05.2020
- Feature – Added options to select order status when payments fail or are cancelled.
- Feature – Added option to check pending payments and set them to status failed after some time.
- Feature – Added support for multiple subscriptions.
- Enhancement – Retry post request to Saferpay when connection fails and WP_Error is returned.
- Fix – Cast parameter Payment.Amount.Value to int to prevent VALIDATION_FAILED error.
Version 1.1.4 – 28.04.2020
- Tweak – Added more logs to payment handlers.
Version 1.1.3 – 23.04.2020
- Tweak – Use WooComerce order number instead of order id for OrderId.
Version 1.1.2 – 11.04.2020
- Fix – Polylang fix to get receipt page after payment in correct language.
- Tweak – Use Log class to save logs in debug.log file.
Version 1.1.1 – 27.09.2019
- Feature – Added payment status metabox to orders and subscriptions.
- Tweak – Save alias ID in subscriptions instead of parent order for recurring payments.
Version 1.1.0 – 27.05.2019
- Feature – Added option to select order status when customer aborts the transaction.
- Tweak- Added more payment methods to credit card payment gateway.
- Tweak – Minimized js assets.
- Dev – Added gulp dev tools.
Version 1.0.8 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
Version 1.0.7 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.0.6 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.0.5 – 25.02.2019
- Fix – Check if transaction is already captured and redirect to order received page.
- Fix – Race condition of redirection to success page and http-to-http request.
Version 1.0.4 – 19.11.2018
- Fix – Systeminfo: get license info from Mame_Licensing class.
- Fix – Removed unnecessary nonce check.
- Fix – Option name in Mame_Licensing.
- Fix – Mame_Licensing: check if WC is active and if the field has to be loaded in the settings tab.
- Tweak – Systeminfo: removed unnecessary nonce.
- Tweak – Use constant MAME_SUBSCRIPTIONS_ACTIVE.
Version 1.0.3 – 25.10.2018
- Fix – Included Saferpay_Subscription_Handler earlier since Saferpay_Business_Transaction_Handler depends on it.
Version 1.0.2 – 06.08.2018
- Tweak – Updated Mame_Licensing.
Version 1.0.1 – 26.06.2018
- Feature – added Business functionality to base Saferpay plugin.
Version 1.0 – 29.05.2018
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.