Swiss Post shipment tracking
The plugin Track Consignments for WooCommerce connects to the Swiss Post web service to retrieve consignment data for shipments and save them in WooCommerce orders. The status of shipments is regularly updated in the background and can also be called up manually.
Actions on shipping events
Using your own rules, actions can be defined which are executed when certain events occur. For example, the status of an order can be changed or an email can be sent when a package arrives at the customer. The following actions can be executed when events of a shipment (status codes) occur:
- Changing the WooCommerce order status: Set the status of an order to one of the available WooCommerce order statuses. In combination with e.g. WooCommerce Order Status Manager, the order can be set to its own status such as “Shipment on the way” as soon as the order has been submitted to the post office.
- Sending WooCommerce emails: Sending WooCommerce admin or customer emails.
- Sending custom emails: Emails can be sent to one or more recipients using email templates with custom content.
- Custom actions: Custom actions can be defined using hook functions (programming knowledge required).
A tracking widget can be added to customer emails and to order overviews on the “My Account” page to provide customers with detailed information on the status of a shipment. By choosing from five different display types and adjusting colors and other settings, the widget can be adapted to your own needs.
Tracking numbers can be assigned manually to a WooCommerce order or read automatically from certain other plugins. The plugin is compatible with tracking numbers from the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking, Barcode for WooCommerce and WebStamp for WooCommerce plugins.
- Detailed shipment event information for Swiss Post shipments.
- Define rules to automatically trigger actions when a specific event occurs in a shipment (see above).
- Configurable widget for detailed shipment tracking in customer emails and on order overviews.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking, Barcode for WooCommerce and WebStamp for WooCommerce.
- Automatic update of the shipment status in the background.
- Allows adding custom order statuses (e.g. shipped).
- Compatible with WooCommerce 5.0.x – 8.0.x, WordPress 4.4 – 6.3.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future (via updates).
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update the plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- 30% discount if the license is renewed before it expires.
- Customer login for business customers with a billing relationship with Swiss Post (Swiss Post contact).
- Valid SSL certificate for the website’s domain.
- SOAP module (SoapClient) active on the server. The module can usually be activated in the PHP settings of the web hosting. Otherwise, contact your web hosting provider.
- PHP version 7.2 or higher.
- WordPress version 4.4 or higher.
- WooCommerce version 5.0 or higher.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- Licenses may be transferred to other natural or legal persons under the following conditions:
- The entire license is transferred, which means that the license and the plugins associated with the license can no longer be used by the original holder of the license.
- The new holder accepts these terms and conditions as well as all other contracts and conditions that you have agreed to in connection with the license.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Setting up the plugin and linking it to a Swiss Post business customer account (1 website).
Version 2.0.0 – 21.04.2023
- Feature – Added shipment tracking widget.
- Feature – Added event information to events in tracking numbers.
- Enhancement – Changed settings multiselect fields to select2.
- Fix – Include files if WC is not active.
- Fix – Save timestamp of active background process and delete it if the process takes too long.
- Dev – Added migrator.
Version 1.2.0 – 21.06.2022
- Feature – Added option to add custom WC order statuses.
- Feature – List table for tracking numbers.
- Feature – Add manual tracking numbers (not connected to WC orders).
- Feature – Added additional conditions to tracking event rules (WC status, event).
- Fix – tracking number with no events (metabox).
- Enhancement – Don’t autoload options.
Version 1.1.0 – 26.04.2022
- Feature – Added template tags for displaying tracking link and tracking URL.
- Fix – Return empty array if no plugin tracking numbers found.
Version 1.0.3 – 12.04.2022
- Fix – Return error if credentials not correct.
Version 1.0.2 – 30.03.2022
- Fix – Only handle actions for available events in orders.
Version 1.0.1 – 03.02.2022
- Fix – Correct check for ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE constant.
- Fix – Retuurn empty array if no events returned from database.
- Fix – WooCommerce activated check in Licensing_Handler.
- Fix – Added author to Plugin_Updater parameters.
- Update – Use new license handler.
Version 1.0.0 – 02.02.2022
- Initial release.
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.