The plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce allows you to create stamps directly from within your WordPress backend without logging into your Swiss Post account.
Stamps are created via the integrated editor which supports all domestic and international WebStamp products, print media (no custom media) and uploading custom images for stamps. The WooCommerce integration allows you to automatically copy the address data from WooCommerce orders and bulk order stamps for multiple orders. Notice: The editor and the plugin can also be used without WooCommerce.
Stamps are ordered via a secure SSL connection and can be downloaded from the WordPress backend anytime (until the expiry date).
With the template feature you can order stamps within no time. Create templates for often used stamp types and complete an order with a few clicks. You can also add links to WooCommerce order confirmation emails to admins to speed up the order process even more. Additionally, you can add tracking numbers with links to the website of the Swiss Post to customer’s emails. The plugin also supports the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin by automatically adding the tracking number to the order if the plugin is active.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
WebStamp for WooCommerce can also purchased as a bundle which also contains the plugin Barcode for WooCommerce (see right side for prices). When renewing a bundle license you get 30% off the original bundle price.
The bundle allows you the order and print both parcel labels and letter stamps directly from within WordPress.
- Connects your website to WebStamp (Swiss Post)
- One-time setup, no need to login afterwards.
- Editor for stamp creation.
- Automatically fills in address data of WooCommerce orders (choose between shipping and billing address or custom assignment to checkout fields).
- Bulk order stamps for WooCommerce orders.
- Upload images for stamps.
- Template feature for often used stamps.
- Tracking numbers in WooCommerce emails.
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin integration.
- Supports all WebStamp products.
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 5.8.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.8.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- 30% discount if the license is renewed before it expires.
- Swiss Post online account with billing relationship.
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your website.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- Licenses may be transferred to other natural or legal persons under the following conditions:
- The entire license is transferred, which means that the license and the plugins associated with the license can no longer be used by the original holder of the license.
- The new holder accepts these terms and conditions as well as all other contracts and conditions that you have agreed to in connection with the license.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
WebStamp + Barcode (bundle)
Setup of the plugin and connection to a WebStamp account (1 website).
Hinweis: The demo also shows the plugin Barcode for WooCommerce
Version 2.9.2 – 19.08.2021
- Fix – Cast product weight to float before calculating total weight for template rules.
- Fix – Convert additions to array values in Webstamp_Order_Manager::prepare_order.
Version 2.9.1 – 15.07.2021
- Feature – Added status ‘pending payment’ to options to automatically create labels.
Version 2.9.0 – 13.05.2021
- Feature – Added option to reload stamps from stamp list table.
- Fix – Use print URL for stamp button to load PDFs in iOS.
Version 2.8.2 – 30.12.2020
- Fix – Use plugin name instead of item ID for update check.
Version 2.8.1 – 11.12.2020
- Fix – Moved PDF Merger vendor files into correct directory.
Version 2.8.0 – 10.12.2020
- Feature – Added delete option for stamps.
- Enhancement – Delete stamps when deleting orders.
- Enhancement – Confirm model before deleting orders.
Version 2.7.1 – 10.12.2020
- Fix – Images cannot be sent if single (PDF) is selected.
- Fix – Image upload field in editor.
- Fix – Load settings.js in editor.
Version 2.7.0 – 26.11.2020
- Feature – Added support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Version 2.6.0 – 23.10.2020
- Feature – Added precedence rule to template rules to first check for WebStamp rules and then Barcode rules or vice versa.
Version 2.5.2 – 20.10.2020
- Fix – Make product size_din varchar(255) to prevent certain products from not being saved to the database.
Version 2.5.1 – 07.10.2020
- Fix – Strip slashes before saving address fields to database.
Version 2.5.0 – 01.10.2020
- Feature – Added template rule for minimum required box size based on order items.
Version 2.4.0 – 07.09.2020
- Feature – Added rule type ‘payment method instance’ to template rules.
- Fix – Shorten fields for custom assignments.
- Fix – Hide template rule value2 for non-numerical types.
Version 2.3.1 – 07.09.2020
- Fix – Fixed incomplete PHP tag in Webstamp_Template_Rules_Handler.
Version 2.3.0 – 06.09.2020
- Enhancement – Display errors and license data on license activation/deactivation/check.
- Enhancement – Log license errors.
- Enhancement – Raised POST request timeout for license check.
- Dev – Updated Plugin_Updater.
Version 2.2.1 – 02.09.2020
- Fix – Use correct activate license button class.
- Fix – Use non-blocking AJAX requests for license activation/deactivation/check.
Version 2.2.0 – 30.08.2020
- Feature – Added condition ‘equals’ to template rules.
- Feature – Added rule types ‘payment method’ and ‘shipping method’ to template rules.
- Enhancement – Added de_CH translations.
- Fix – Added maxlength to address fields.
- Fix – Cut off recipient field content lengths when loading WooCommerce addresses.
- Dev – Added filter for email attachments.
Version 2.1.0 – 10.08.2020
- Feature – Functionality to automatically create stamps based on rules when a WooCommerce order is placed.
- Fix – Display time in local time.
Version 2.0.1 – 10.06.2020
- Fix – Check if option use_sender_address is set in template for bulk orders.
- Fix – Add addresses multiple times in bulk orders if quantity is larger than 1.
Version 2.0.0 – 05.06.2020
- Feature – Added bulk orders to order multiple labels at once.
- Feature – Added option to settings to combine all stamps in one PDF or get one file per stamp.
- Feature – Added stamps list to menu.
- Feature – Added stamp thickbox to order list.
- Feature – Added buttons to open/download all files of an order at once to order list.
- Enhancement – Scroll to errors and overlay in label editor.
- Enhancement – Added column ‘avaliable’ to WebStamp data db tables to hide mark available products and data.
- Enhancement – Show stamps instead of orders in the edit screen of a WooCommerce order.
- Enhancement – Mark data as available when they are updated via SOAP requests.
- Enhancement – Get billing address if shipping address is empty for WooCommerce orders.
- Fix – Get file type from file name instead of settings when opening a file.
- Fix – Use readfile instead of file_get_contents to output PNG and PDF files.
- Fix – Only overwrite existing address when order is saved if the address property of the order object is not null.
- Fix – Validate WooCommerce country against available countries in WebStamp.
- DB – Added columns address_id, wc_order_id, internal_order_id and time to mame_ws_stamp table.
- DB – Added columns filetype and single to mame_ws_order table.
- Dev – Moved function prepare_order from Webstamp_Order_SoapClient to Webstamp_Order_Manager.
- Dev – Moved saving of stamps from Webstamp_Editor_Handler to Webstamp_Order_Manager.
Version 1.5.4 – 23.04.2020
- Fix – wsws_license: set media_startpos to 1 if equal or less than 0.
- Fix – Removed license check on checkout. The license check is handled by Swiss Post.
- Fix – Added constant for test API key.
- Tweak – Editor: close overlay when license is saved.
Version 1.5.3 – 25.03.2020
- Tweak – Hardcoded API key (previously in settings).
- Fix – Made plugin compatible to older WooCommerce versions.
Version 1.5.2 – 13.12.2019
- Fix – Check if current page is mame_ws_menu_settings before creating new Session and Customer.
Version 1.5.1 – 11.11.2019
- Fix – include wc-cart-functions.php before creating new WC_Customer and calling get_checkout_fields().
- Fix – check if current user has permission ‘manage_woocommerce’ instead of checking for ‘administrator’ when printing or downloading files.
Version 1.5.0 – 06.09.2019
- Feature – Custom assignment of WooCommerce fields to WebStamp address fields.
Version 1.4.3 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
Version 1.4.2 – 19.04.2019
- Fix – Save uploaded image in editor.
- Fix – Show preview button after save.
Version 1.4.1 – 18.04.2019
- Fix – Bind click event on document for image upload.
Version 1.4.0 – 12.04.2019
- Feature – WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Fix – Create multiple stamps for orders containing more than one stamp.
- Fix – Open print dialog after order.
- Fix – Load overview on template load.
Version 1.3.6 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.3.5 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.3.4 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Check if GET index is defined for settings page.
Version 1.3.3 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Renamed variable for jQuery noConflict mode.
Version 1.3.2 – 15.03.2019
- Fix – Escape attributes on settings page.
Version 1.3.1 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Use basedir instead of baseurl in get_file() function.
Version 1.3.0 – 27.01.2019
- Feature – Added option to include tracking numbers in confirmation emails.
- Fix – load WooCommerce buttons on admin screen when loading draft or starting new order.
Version 1.2.1 – 13.01.2019
- Fix – show editor fields when no draft or template available.
Version 1.2.0 – 13.01.2019
- Feature – Added order templates (editor, template list view).
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to order overview screen on template load.
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to print screen after an order has been placed.
- Feature – Added setting to add links to order confirmation email to load templates directly.
- Tweak – Fill in fields from draft order directly in PHP.
- Fix – Get correct file type when downloading files.
Version 1.1.2 – 15.11.2018
- Fix – Added media type selection to settings for integration of the image file into other documents.
Version 1.1.1 – 14.11.2018
- Fix – Stamp shortcode: echo stamps.
Version 1.1.0 – 13.11.2018
- Feature – Added function and shortcode to get stamp image files from WC order.
- Fix – Licensing option name.
Version 1.0.3 – 04.11.2018
- Tweak – Compatibility with Barcode for WooCommerce.
- Fix – WC receiver address was loaded into sender address fields.
Version 1.0.2 – 13.08.2018
- Feature – Added tracking number to order screen.
- Tweak – Order helper functions.
- Fix – Only pass numeric values for width and height in wp_get_attachment_image_src.
Version 1.0.1 – 08.08.2018
- Fix – Check if dependencies undefined.
Version 1.0.0 – 06.08.2018
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.