The plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce allows you to create stamps directly from within your WordPress backend without logging into your WebStamp account each time.
Stamps are created via the integrated editor which supports all domestic and international WebStamp products, print media (no custom media) and uploading a custom image for the stamps. The WooCommerce integration allows you to automatically copy the address data from WooCommerce orders. Notice: The editor and the plugin can also be used without WooCommerce.
Stamps are ordered via a secure SSL connection and can be downloaded from the WordPress backend anytime (until the expiry date).
With the template feature you can order stamps within no time. Create templates for often used stamp types and complete an order with a few clicks. You can also add links to WooCommerce order confirmation emails to admins to speed up the order process even more. Additionally, you can add tracking numbers with links to the website of the Swiss Post to customer’s emails. The plugin also supports the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin by automatically adding the tracking number to the order if the plugin is active.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
WebStamp for WooCommerce can also purchased as a bundle which also contains the plugin Barcode for WooCommerce (see right side for prices). When renewing a bundle license you get 30% off the original bundle price.
The bundle allows you the order and print both parcel labels and letter stamps directly from within WordPress.
- Connects your website to WebStamp (Swiss Post)
- One-time setup, no need to login afterwards.
- Editor for stamp creation.
- WooCommerce integration: copy address data (choose between shipping and billing address)
- Upload images for stamps.
- Template feature for often used stamps.
- Tracking numbers in WooCommerce emails.
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin integration.
- Supports all WebStamp products.
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 3.7.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.2.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and you are allowed to use it for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly in the future.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- Integration contract WebService WebStamp with the Swiss Post.
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your website.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can cancel automatic renewals of payments anytime. In this case, the license will be valid until the end of the paid period.
- Die automatische Erneuerung der Lizenz kann jederzeit gekündigt werden. Die Lizenz ist in dem Fall gültig bis zum Ende der bezahlten Periode.
- You are allowed to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license. However, the plugin is only guaranteed to work in the future with a valid license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
WebStamp + Barcode (bundle)
Setup of the plugin and connection to a WebStamp account (1 website).
Hinweis: The demo also shows the plugin Barcode for WooCommerce
Version 1.5.0 – 06.09.2019
- Feature – Custom assignment of WooCommerce fields to WebStamp address fields.
Version 1.4.3 – 06.05.2019
- Fix – Use property instead of constant for display name.
Version 1.4.2 – 19.04.2019
- Fix – Save uploaded image in editor.
- Fix – Show preview button after save.
Version 1.4.1 – 18.04.2019
- Fix – Bind click event on document for image upload.
Version 1.4.0 – 12.04.2019
- Feature – WooCommerce Shipment Tracking integration.
- Fix – Create multiple stamps for orders containing more than one stamp.
- Fix – Open print dialog after order.
- Fix – Load overview on template load.
Version 1.3.6 – 11.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check, activate and deactivate licenses of the current blog.
Version 1.3.5 – 09.04.2019
- Fix – Correctly check activated licenses in multisite installations.
Version 1.3.4 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Check if GET index is defined for settings page.
Version 1.3.3 – 08.04.2019
- Fix – Renamed variable for jQuery noConflict mode.
Version 1.3.2 – 15.03.2019
- Fix – Escape attributes on settings page.
Version 1.3.1 – 28.02.2019
- Fix – Use basedir instead of baseurl in get_file() function.
Version 1.3.0 – 27.01.2019
- Feature – Added option to include tracking numbers in confirmation emails.
- Fix – load WooCommerce buttons on admin screen when loading draft or starting new order.
Version 1.2.1 – 13.01.2019
- Fix – show editor fields when no draft or template available.
Version 1.2.0 – 13.01.2019
- Feature – Added order templates (editor, template list view).
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to order overview screen on template load.
- Feature – Added setting to directly jump to print screen after an order has been placed.
- Feature – Added setting to add links to order confirmation email to load templates directly.
- Tweak – Fill in fields from draft order directly in PHP.
- Fix – Get correct file type when downloading files.
Version 1.1.2 – 15.11.2018
- Fix – Added media type selection to settings for integration of the image file into other documents.
Version 1.1.1 – 14.11.2018
- Fix – Stamp shortcode: echo stamps.
Version 1.1.0 – 13.11.2018
- Feature – Added function and shortcode to get stamp image files from WC order.
- Fix – Licensing option name.
Version 1.0.3 – 04.11.2018
- Tweak – Compatibility with Barcode for WooCommerce.
- Fix – WC receiver address was loaded into sender address fields.
Version 1.0.2 – 13.08.2018
- Feature – Added tracking number to order screen.
- Tweak – Order helper functions.
- Fix – Only pass numeric values for width and height in wp_get_attachment_image_src.
Version 1.0.1 – 08.08.2018
- Fix – Check if dependencies undefined.
Version 1.0.0 – 06.08.2018
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.