The plugin Barcode for WooCommerce allows you to create parcel labels directly from within your WordPress backend without logging into your Barcode account (Swiss Post) each time.
Labels can be created and ordered via the integrated editor. The editor supports all products available for the Webservice Barcode (except DIRECT). The WooCommerce integration allows you to automatically copy the address data from WooCommerce orders. Notice: The editor and the plugin can also be used without WooCommerce.
Labels are ordered via a secure SSL connection and can be downloaded from the WordPress backend anytime.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
Barcode for WooCommerce can also purchased as a bundle which also contains the plugin WebStamp for WooCommerce (see right side for prices). When renewing a bundle license you get 30% off the original bundle price.
The bundle allows you the order and print both parcel labels and letter stamps directly from within WordPress.
- Connects your website to Barcode (via Digital Commerce API)
- One-time setup, no need to login afterwards.
- Editor for label creation.
- WooCommerce integration: copy address data (choose between shipping and billing address)
- Upload images for labels.
- Supports all Barcode products (except DIRECT).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 3.5.x, WordPress 4.4 – 5.0.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and it can still be used for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- Integration contract with the Swiss Post for Barcode via the Digital Commerce API .
- Valid SSL certificate for the domain of your website.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can continue to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
WebStamp + Barcode (bundle)
Setup of the plugin and connection to a Barcode / Digital Commerce API account (1 website).
Version 1.0.0 – 04.11.2018
- Initial release.
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.