The WordPress plugin TWINT for WooCommerce adds the mobile payment method TWINT to your online shop and lets customers pay for orders using their smartphones (more about TWINT).
During the checkout process the plugin communicates with the servers of TWINT in the background and the customer never leaves your website. After a successful payment the WooCommerce order status and stock is automatically updated and the customer is redirected to the confirmation page.
Updates are available on the plugins screen in the WordPress backend after activating the license.
In addition to this plugin you will need a free TWINT business account to receive payments.
Please read the important information in the documentation to make sure that your server fulfills the requirements.
- Payment gateway for payments using the TWINT app.
- Secure payment processing in the background. The customer never leaves the shop during payment.
- Compatible to WooCommerce 2.0.x – 3.5.x, WordPress 3.8-5.0.x
- The license grants you updates and support for the number of websites you purchased the license for and for one year.
- Plugin in German and English.
- Documentation in German and English.
- Compatible to WMPL.
- Directly update the plugin from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Get 30% off the normal price when renewing the plugin.
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can continue to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after expiration of the license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.
Installation and setup of the plugin in connection to the TWINT account (1 Website).
Version 1.3.2 – 22.11.2018
- Fix – Use correct nonce for cashier register AJAX call.
Version 1.3.1 – 20.11.2018
- Fix – Payment page styles.
- Tweak – Use Mame_Licensing and Mame_Plugin_Updater for license and updates.
Version 1.3.0 – 17.08.2018
- Feature – Refunds.
- Tweak – Only show payment data metabox in TWINT orders.
- Tweak – Admin styles.
Version 1.2.6 – 31.06.2018
- Fix – Allow failed orders to be paid.
- Fix – Remove unnecessary nonce in payment process.
- Fix – Correct license notice redirect.
- Tweak – Added translations.
Version 1.2.5 – 14.04.2018
- Fix – Correct admin URL for network AJAX requests..
Version 1.2.4 – 12.09.2017
- Fix – Wrong check to complete the order.
Version 1.2.3 – 09.09.2017
- Fix – Round amount to two decimals.
- Fix – Replaced deprecated direct property access to order status.
- Fix – Close session before calling sleep.
- Fix – Correct update URL for multisite installations
Version 1.2.2 – 13.07.2017
- Fix – Payment handler proceeds with payment without AJAX requests.
- Fix – Unique MerchantTransactionReference on TWINT order start.
- Fix – Fixed no-js payment process.
- Tweak – Replaced deprecated WooCommerce update option hook.
Version 1.2.1 – 12.06.2017
- Feature – Copy to clipboard button for mobile devices.
- Fix – AJAX handler to continue with unfulfilled payments.
- Fix – Replaced deprecated WooCommerce query args with endpoint.
- Tweak – CSS responsive styles.
Version 1.2.0 – 01.05.2017
- Feature – Set timeout in settings.
- Update – New TWINT payment mask.
- Update – Localization.
- Fix – enroll cash register on activation.
Version 1.1.2 – 20.12.2016
- Fix – Bug on settings page that occurred if certificate is created from settings field content.
Version 1.1.1 – 19.12.2016
- Fix – Fixed bug that occurred on plugin update.
Version 1.1.0 – 27.11.2016
- Feature – Automatic certificate generation.
- Feature – System status section.
- Tweak – Save production and test params.
- Tweak – Automatic register enrollment.
- Fix – No register enrollment on plugin acivation.
Version 1.0.4 – 28.07.2016
- Fix – Assets now loading correctly.
- Tweak – Regenerate key and enroll register on activation.
Version 1.0.3 – 01.05.2016
- Fix – Renamed constants due to conflict with PF plugin.
- Fix – Renamed localized php variables due to conflict with PF plugin.
Version 1.0.2 – 29.04.2016
- Fix – Renamed licensing settings field due to conflict with other plugin.
Version 1.0.1 – 29.04.2016
- Fix- changed function to retrieve cart totals.
- Tweak – frontend styles.
Version 1.0.0 – 29.04.2016
Free registration for PostFinance E-Payment
If you don't have a PostFinance e-Payment account you can fill out the form below to get a free Test-Account. You will be contacted by PostFinance for more information. This registration is completely free and non-binding.